We are happy to review scores of original works for low flutes with a view to possible publication. Please follow the guidelines below.
- We specialise in works for low flutes - please keep this in mind and only submit suitable works.
- Please send ORIGINAL works only - we are not currently accepting submissions of arrangements.
For each proposed work, please send, by email
- PDF or Sibelius/Finale/Dorico score and parts (handwritten scores are accepted in PDF format)
- Biography (one paragraph) including year of birth
- Programme note including date of composition
- Social media links
- If possible:
- Weblinks to examples of your work
- Live or studio recording
- Details of past and future performances including dates, venues, and performers.
- It will help your proposal if you already have the support of an internationally recognised performer who has a track record of performing your work, but this is not essential.
We're sorry, but incomplete submissions will not be considered.
We welcome submissions from under-represented groups of composers and are working towards a 50/50 gender balance in our composer list.
We review submissions throughout the year, but please note that it may be some time before you hear from us.