We are happy to review scores of original works for low flutes with a view to possible publication. Please follow the guidelines below.
- We specialise in works for low flutes - please do not send works which do not include low flutes!
- Please send ORIGINAL works only - we are not currently accepting submissions of arrangements.
For each proposed work, please send, by email
- PDF or Sibelius/Finale score and parts
- Live or studio recording
- Details of past and future performances including dates, venues, and performers. it will help your proposal if you already have the support of an internationally recognised performer who has a track record of performing your work, but this is not essential.
- Biography (one paragraph) including year of birth
- Programme note including date of composition
- Full contact details
- Weblinks to examples of your work
We review submissions throughout the year, but please note that it may be some time before you hear from us. We're sorry, but incomplete submissions will not be considered.